The information on this site is subject to a disclaimer, copyright notice and laws and regulations related to personal data protection
Euroguidance MT (a European network of national resource) maintains this website to enhance public access to information about its initiatives and European Union policies in general. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them.
However Euroguidance accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this site.
This information is:
- Of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- Not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date;
- Sometimes linked to external sites over which Euroguidance have no control and for which Euroguidance assumes no responsibility;
- Not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
Please note that it cannot be guaranteed that a document available on-line exactly reproduces an officially adopted text. Only European Union legislation published in paper editions of the Official Journal of the European Union is deemed authentic.
It is our goal to minimise disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. Euroguidance MT accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
This disclaimer is not intended to limit the liability of Euroguidance MT in contravention of any requirements laid down in applicable national law nor to exclude its liability for matters which may not be excluded under that law
Reproduction is authorised, provided the source (© to include) and web address (to include) is s acknowledged, save where otherwise stated.
Where prior permission must be obtained for the reproduction or use of textual and multimedia information (sound, images, software, etc.), such permission shall cancel the above-mentioned general permission and shall clearly indicate any restrictions on use
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- Information That We Collect
Euroguidance MT processes your personal information to meet our legal, obligations and to provide you with general (relevant) information, resources and continuing professional development. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than as specified in this notice.
The personal data that we may collect from you is:
- Business Email
- Place of work and Employer
- Role / Occupation
- Mobile Telephone Number
- Work Address
We collect information in the below ways:
- Online forms
- Through E-mail
- Over the telephone
- How We Use Your Personal Data
- Euroguidance MT takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent; unless required to do so by law.
- We only retain your data as long as you are an active member of EG MT and for the purpose(s) specified in this notice. Where you have consented to us communicating with you – you are free to withdraw this consent at any time.
- The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below:
- Ongoing Communications: We will occasionally send you information where we have assessed that it is beneficial to you as a member of the guidance community or as a student/learner. Such information will be non-intrusive and is processed on the grounds of legitimate interests.
3. Your Rights
You have the right to access any personal information that Euroguidance MT processes about you and to request information about:
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to do so as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing (where applicable) in accordance with the data protection laws; as well as to object to any individual communications from us. Where applicable, you have the right to data portability of your information and the right to be informed about any automated decision-making we may use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
- Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. Euroguidance MT uses third parties to provide the below services and business functions; however, all processors acting on our behalf only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- Google (analytics)
- IT Solutions, JSC (Website Development)
- ‘SiteGround Spain S.L. (Cloud Platform)
- Safeguarding Measures
Euroguidance MT takes your privacy seriously and takes every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place, including:
- Restricted access
- IT authentication
- Consequences of Not Providing Your Data
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to Euroguidance MT; however, where this information is required we will not be able to offer some/all our services without it
- How Long We Keep Your Data
Euroguidance MT only ever retains personal information for as long as you are an active member of Euroguidance MT and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations.
Where you have consented to us using your details for ongoing communications, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent. As a consequence of such requests the services provided will not be given.
The right to be forgotten:
- You may ask us to delete your personal information or we may delete your personal information under the following conditions:
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- you withdraw your consent where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- you withdraw your consent for ‘ongoing communications’;
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation
- Accessing your personal information
A subject access request (SAR) is a request for access to the personal information that Euroguidance holds about you, which we are required to provide under the GDPR (unless an exemption applies).
The information that we provide is:
- the purposes of the processing
- the categories of personal data concerned
- the recipient(s) or categories of recipient(s) to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed
- If the data has been transferred to a third country or international organisation(s) (and if applicable, the appropriate safeguards used)
- the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored (or the criteria used to determine that period)
- where the personal data was not collected directly from the individual, any available information as to its source
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
- What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- your display preferences, such as contrast colour settings or font size
- if you have already replied to a survey pop-up that asks you if the content was helpful or not (so you won’t be asked again)
Enabling these cookies will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that, some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally, and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
- Do we use other cookies?
Cookies used by Google Analytics enable us to track the following information about visitors:
- IP address (anonymised)
- Random unique Visitor ID, Time of the first visit for the specific visitor, Time of the previous visit for the specific visitor, Number of visits for the specific visitor
- Date and time of the request (visit to the site)
- Location: country, region, city, approximate latitude and longitude (Geolocation)
- Language of the visited page
- Browser version, browser plugins (PDF, Flash, Java, etc.) operating system version, device identifier (User-Agent header)
- Files that were clicked and downloaded (Download)
- Site search
4. How to control cookies?
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
5. Opt-out features
By default, website visitors are tracked using the first party persistent cookie from Google Analytics. You may choose not to be tracked (opt-out). If you change your mind, you can choose to be tracked again (opt-in).
Choosing not to be tracked does not affect your navigation experience on Euroguidance website
- ‘Do not track’ preference
Do Not Track is a technology that enables visitors to opt-out from being tracked by websites for whatever purpose, including the use of analytics services, advertising networks and social platforms.
Euroguidance MT website respects visitors’ preference and will not track visitors that have enabled the do not track option in their web browsers. If the visitor uses a browser that has a do not track function enabled, the cookie notice will by default be configured for “opt-out” from analytics
System cookies – used for normal functioning of website
|Cookie name||Cookie source||Cookie description||Cookie creation||Cookie expiration|
|cookie_agree||euroguidance.eu||This cookie store you confirmation with our cookies policy.||Agreeing with the provisions||2 days|
|Unique random numbers and letters key||euroguidance.eu||Using to store browsing session key||On page open||With session expiration|
|APISID, CONSENT, HSID, NID, S, SAPISID, SID, SIDCC, SSID||google.com||Used by Google Recaptch test||On page open||With session expiration|
Analytics cookies – analyze client behavior in website
|Cookie name||Cookie source||Cookie description||Cookie creation||Cookie expiration|
|_ga||euroguidance.eu||The cookie collects information about user behavior on the site and use it maintain statistical information.||On page open||2 years|
|_gat||euroguidance.eu||The cookie collects information about user behavior on the site and use it maintain statistical information.||On page open||10 minutes|
|_gid||euroguidance.eu||The cookie collects information about user behavior on the site and use it maintain statistical information.||On page open||With session expiration|
|fr||facebook.com||The cookie – pixel collects information about user behavior on the site and use it maintain statistical information.||On page open||90 days|
If you want to remove all data, that our website collected related to your email – click here.